miércoles, 29 de febrero de 2012

Magical night


This saturday I went to salt,la mirona,for see one of my favorite groups,Canteca de Macao.I went with my best friend,Cleo, and my mother.
First we went to konig for dinner,at nine o'clock we went to Salt,the doors opened at 21:30, but they will open at 22:30.When we enter at site found a store where they sell t-shirts, lighters, buttons, guitar picks, sweatshirts and cd's,I buy one t-shirt and one lighter.The man who spend are to me this trumpet of band! (But in this moment we did not know u.u)
The concert starts at 23 o'clock.We did the first, there was many people and we stays at first row, the stage was not very high and if stretched his hand could touch.The first song was one of my favorites,nunca es tarde.The singer said"how are you?" and my friend and I responded "hoarse",the singer looked at we and said,"and we...".
The concert was,brilliant,perfect,the best of the best and had a happy ending...before the concert in the Mirona, we celebrate a carnival, and members of the band were there!we talk with band members and told them that we had loved the concert, they gave us two stickers, two guitar picks and two posters. Now I have all the members added to facebook.
It was the best night of my life.


1 comentario:

  1. Your self evaluation of the oral presentation is missing, Lua !
    That's the quote I've thought for you :

    "Believe you can and you're halfway there."
    Theodore Roosevelt

    ResponderEliminar