viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2011

Loves and hates

I love:-The music of all kinds
-Johnny depp
-Play sims with my brother
-Singing in the karaoke
-Playing a duet with my brother
-That my mother read my personal blog
-My friends
-Voice singing until I was
-See Movies "cake" to dawn has hidden up
-Cry and free me
-Hugging and kissing him on the cheek with the piercing cold
-Do not sleep
-Make collage of magazine cuts
-Set the volume of the iPod to stop and disconnect from the world
-Order the CD's
-Discover things of life based
-Running till you drop on a green meadow
-Hate the math
-Order the bag or backpack
-Write fast on the keyboard without looking
-Write these lines and smile:)


HATE:-The sign of the sheets in the face
-The homophobic
-Those who go to cool
-Pink over
-The girls pampered
-People think that special
-Those who support me (I understand)
-Those who have no social life and complain that they have no friends

-Fake people

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario