martes, 22 de noviembre de 2011

A day in my life

I wake up at seven o'clock,i dress up and i brush my hair i down the upstairs and going to PC and open the program spotify,after go kitchen,i make a coffee and toast with nutella,i eat it and i go to bathroom and brush my tooth.
Tumblr_lnadrz6nhp1qzh091o1_500_large
At half past eight i go to my neighbour Sara to bus,i arrive to High school and study more of subjects.At half past five i go to school of music with my best friend Cleo and i have class of violin or Solfeggio.After go to home and i make homework,when i have finished i go to my room and i play guitar and piano.After than i go to bathroom and i have shower,after i make the dinner for my family and dinner while look TV,and at eleven o'clock i go to bed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario